Stores and warehouse employees, managers and supervisors.
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 30 days of one to one support
- Programme director/s with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient morning timings or in-house at any time for a minimum of two bookings
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
EUR245 ex VAT per participant.
Stores and Warehouse Management Workshop
This is a new programme for Stores and Warehousing personnel based on the modern practice of JIT warehousing, optimised stock levels and efficient use of Cubic Space.
The programme is aimed for Stores and Warehousing Personnel at any level.
During this half day workshop participants will be able to review how they can be
- more efficient in the use of space (volumetric)
- reduce losses
- minimise stock movements
- securitise the environment
- observe health and safety
8-Modern Principles of Stores and Warehousing
We review these eight principles of good stores and warehouse management from a Maltese perspective.
Warehouse organisation - setup
We review how to setup and organise a professional warehouse operation.
Warehouse administration – working to procedures
We review how to administer and manage a warehouse environment including stock control and auditing.
Warehouse management – managing the day to day running of the operation
Finally we review how to manage the daily operation for minimum disruptions.
Occupational Health and Safety in a Stores and Logistics environment
We review the OHS risk in a typical stores environment and how to manage them from a practical point of view.