Directors, Owners, CEOs, Managing Directors and anyone who wants to manage time more effectively
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 30 days of one to one support
- Programme director/s with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient morning timings or in-house at any time for a minimum of two bookings
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
EUR245 ex VAT per participant.
Smart Managing Workshop
'The only way to do great work is to love what you do.'
Founder Apple Inc.
- Do you find it hard to cope with your deadlines and have to work more than 10 hours a day?
- Are you overwhelmed and stressed out by your workload?
- Do you suffer from lack of focus?
- Do your juniors depend on you and are interrupting you in what you do?
- Do you find it difficult to delegate to your juniors?
- Are you bogged down micro managing or dealing with stubborn employees?
Working smarter, not harder, as a manager involves optimising your approach to tasks, time management, and decision-making to achieve better results with less effort.
- Understanding Priorities
- Deep Delegating
- Time Management
- Effective Communication
- Self Optimisation
- Personal Continuous Improvement
Mapping How You Work
We look at how to look for pockets of opportunity whereby you can develop your efficiency, who is eating your time and how to understand where are your change challenges and how to deal with them.
Prioritising Your Tasks
We explore how you can use tools and techniques to prioritise your tasks, build a clear priority strategy and how to stick to it by managing your interruptions in a diplomatic way.
Delegation is the cornerstone of any manager with leadership aspirations. How to inspire, coach, delegate and get things done through your team and others.
Setting Goals and Manage them
How to set goals for yourself and others and ensure that they are met on time, on budget and as designed.
How to use different techniques to maximise the use of time under different scenarios and under different level of stress in a day-to-day setup.
An area we will explore is effective communication and how to communicate with a clear objective, purpose and goal using several media.
We will look at how to optimise your skills, talent and time in order to work more effectively, accomplish more and create move value for your employer, using different self optimisation techniques.
Personal Change Management
Finally we will look how to effect self-change and personal transformation. All this is useless unless you are able to assert yourself and implement the material covered in this programme.