Anyone at any level and professional/grade who is writing reports/email.
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 30 days of one to one support
- Programme director/s with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient morning timings or in-house at any time for a minimum of two bookings
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
- Delivered via Skype Interactive platform
EUR195 ex VAT per participant.
Conflict Avoidance and Resolution Workshop
This is a workshop for people in supervisory and management along with business owners who are concerned about workplace conflicts and how to handle such instances in a professional way in the best interest of the organisation and individuals concerned.
Assertiveness - What it is and How to use it at Work
We look at how to be assertive and ensure that your voice is heard and how to handle criticism before a conflict arises.
How to communicate assertiveness and effectively with style and in a professional way in order to avoid conflicts.
Mediation in the Workplace
We look at how to mediate between two conflicting characters and handle the personality issues thereof.
Building Resilient Characters at Work
We look at how to build skills in your team in order to ensure that your team members are as far as possible not engaged in conflicts of any type in the work place.