Anyone who is in charge of making change happen in a work environment.
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 30 days of one to one support
- Programme director/s with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient morning timings or in-house at any time for a minimum of two bookings
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
- Delivered via Skype Interactive platform
EUR195 ex VAT per participant.
Change Management Workshop
Change is the only thing constant in the universe and in a business environment. Challenges are never ending and the winners will be those who master the art and science of managing change.
Why we need to Change?
We need to change, evolve and transform the workplace according to the changes in the market. Better still read the writing on the wall and be prepared for these changes. We look at how to prepare teams to embrace change.
Changing and Learning
We look at change and learning. We explore what is the connection and how both can go ahead and make change more palatable if not desirable.
Cultural, Social and Demographics of Change
We look at how change is effected by non-work issues and how to address them in a politically correct way.
Delivering Change like a Pro
Finally we look at how to plan, execute and measure changes we do or plan to do in a work environment.