Directors, Founders, Shareholders, Managers, Head of Departments, and HR specialists
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 90 days of one to one support
- Programme director/s with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient morning timings or in-house at any time for a minimum of two bookings
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
EUR495 ex VAT per participant.
Team Building (Activities) Masterclass
- Do you want to Motivate and Focus your teams over the 12 months ahead?
- Do you have limited Time and Resources to organise your own Team building Activities?
- Do you want to keep your Teams Engaged and Motivated?
- Do you want to achieve more through your teams?
If you answered yes to any of the above this two half day programme will give you all the reasons and tools why great team building events are a must in any organisation.
This masterclass will provide attendees with
- Identification of Team-building initiatives that can be tackled by the different teams based on age, gender, physical capabilities and personal preferences.
- Ensure Safety at all times for all participants
- Linking Team-building with a Learning and Problem-Solving Culture
- Cross-Functional Team-building
- Addressing Character issues
- Improve Communication
- Address Overbearing Behaviours, Conflicts, Micromanagement, and Delegation
- Avoid Finger-pointing and Toxic Behaviours
- Tackle Change Management, Lack of Accountability and Antisocial Behaviour; amongst other things
- Working within a Time and Economic Budget.
Why We Need Team Building in Any Organisation
Explore the psychological aspects of team resilience, including the role of emotional intelligence, self-efficacy, and mindset in team members' ability to bounce back from work challenges and setbacks. We will also look at the importance of quality, frequency and setting learning objective for these events in order to continue to hold teams on the right track.
The Psychology of Teams at Work
Gain a deep understanding of resilience theory, which explores how individuals and teams adapt and thrive in face of adversity. Familiarize yourself with key concepts, such as stressors, coping mechanisms, and factors that contribute to resilience in a working team and how it can be build, evolved and refined over a period of time using the right fun-learning events across different cultures.
We review the academic literature on team dynamics and group psychology to understand how group cohesion, communication patterns, and leadership styles influence a team's ability to weather crises and maintain high performance across different work-related scenarios.
Leadership and Team Resilience
We also look at the importance of leadership in the context of resilience. Explore leadership practices that support team resilience, such as fostering a growth mindset, providing psychological safety, and leading by example, and reinforcement of all this, through team-building events that develop, rather than just being fun.
We analyse how the stages of crisis response and the strategies that organisations can use to mitigate the impact of crises on teams can be addressed through team-building events that have a specific purpose to address these scenarios.
Stress and Burnout Avoidance
We will explain how fun-team-building events can de-stressing and avoid burnout or flag it, before it becomes a serious toxic pressure that can drive talent out of the organisation.
How to create an organisational culture that is caring, proactive, evolving and smarter, and how these attributes transcend the teams in order to create a better working environment.
Events that Matter, Teach and Build a Better Team Resilience
We will look into 15 different low-lost-per-participants events to consider, how to plan, organise, lead safely and use them as learning objectives for the team.