Company Secretaries or Officers working in a Company' Secretary Office.
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 30 days of one to one support
- Programme director/s with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient morning timings or in-house at any time for a minimum of two bookings
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
EUR495 ex VAT per participant.
SEO for non-Technical Marketers Masterclass
- Is your website attracting the right traffic?
- Has your website been updated in the last month or is being updated on a monthly cycle?
- Have you ever tried to google your products/service and your rivals come up on top of you?
- Do you want to keep your online advertising expenses to the lowest possible?
If you answered YES to any of the above then the SEO Masterclass is a must-attend session.
During this 2 half mornings you will discover the ways and means of ranking up your website and move up the value-chain in order to flood your online enquiries.
Understanding SEO in the Age of Internet 3.0
Review of the opportunities that mobile, 5G, IoT and Cloud ops are bringing on the table of SEO marketing and how to prepare for these opportunities.
SEO and Brand Presence
Review of SEO and Brand Presence and how to use authority of reference, trust buildup and user relevance to build a strong online brand sustained through SEO efforts alone.
Natural, Organic and Earned SEO Success
Review of how to manage keywords and make them work magic for your rankings in a natural way using white-hat techniques.
SEO on different platforms
Review of how links works, importance of multi platform links and integration on social media.
Analytics Tools and How to Use them
Review of Google Analytics and other tools to help participants understand the ability to measure and refine their SEO presence cost effectively.
Vertical and Horizontal SEO
We review the various rankings options available and how to use them in an effort to have specific V/H SEO success.
Tools of the Trade
We review a number of research, optimisation, linking and web analytics tools that one would need to master the SEO skills.