Directors, Business owners, Sales Directors, Sales Managers and Marketing Specialists.
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 30 days of one to one support
- Programme director/s with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient morning timings or in-house at any time for a minimum of two bookings
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
EUR395 ex VAT per participant.
Marketing Through Facebook Masterclass
Marketing through Facebook must by now be an important strategic component in your marketing mix. If it is not, you are wasting time on other media. Also you should not spend much on Facebook - you can organically grow your business exposure using under the radar techniques.
During this two half day Masterclass, participants will be able to
- Understand the metrics of Facebook marketing and how they interact
- Develop their own professional marketing content from Camera-to-Campaign using only a mobile phone camera and free social media curation software
- Create their own visual content
- Build an actionable marketing plan using Facebook as a platform
- Understand the new Facebook tools and how to use them such as Live Video.
This is not a technical Masterclass but it is aimed at marketers/advertisers and small business owners who want to use Facebook in a more profit-engaging way.
Facebook Marketing Tools for SMEs
A review of the new FB tools and how they are impacting our audience. We will also see the reach of new people - local and overseas.
Content Development - Facebook Visuals for Marketers
We review how to create intelligent adverts and content cost effectively specifically for FB whatever you are selling using the Four Actors Matrix/Soft USP (e-Social)
Content Development - Facebook Video for Marketers
How to create a flow of content that engages the audience and make them come for more.
Content Development - Facebook Content Curation
How to source and post content that is appealing from a wide source of content and curate it for bespoke consumption of your target audience.
Five Reach Strategies
How to have a reach strategy that works for your audience and transfer it into actionable events into your sales funnel.
How to monitor competitors activity on Facebook and beyond
How to monitor competitor activities on FB and watch out for their 'below the table' tactics you cannot see.
The Legal Side of Facebook
Review of how Facebook interactions effects us from a legal point of view - Maltese Law.
How to Measure success of your Facebook campaigns
How to measure the performance of a FB campaign and understanding what refinements it may need.