Directors, Managers, Administration Managers, and non-Finance Specialists
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 30 days of one to one support
- Programme director/s with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient morning timings or in-house at any time for a minimum of two bookings
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
EUR395 ex VAT per participant.
Finance for the Non-Finance Manager Masterclass
- Do you need to understand investment risks?
- Do you want to understand investment decisions?
- Do you need to put value on companies, assets or properties?
- Do you need to come up with a sound business plan?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you may consider participating in this 2 half day programme.
This programme enables managers, business owners, estate agents, architects, engineers, insurance executives and investors in general who want a sound understanding of the theories and practices of finance and how they impact business decisions in general.
The Programme is customised to the Maltese economy by Innovaxin International Ltd.
Understanding Financial Statements
An overall look into financial statements and their meaning, interpretation and critique from a finance and management point of view.
How to use interpretation tools to create valuation models, do comparative assessments and refine interpretation tools.
How to value assets from a costing, cashflow or opportunity cost point of view.
We look at various valuation models that enable one to reach a reasonable fair and truthful valuation.
Time Value of Money
We look at the value of money and its effect on valuations of any type having a future dimension element.
Valuing of Shares, Stocks and Bond Prices
How to forecast price valuations based on the techniques considered and as applied to shares, stocks and bond prices.