Business Owners, Directors, Managers, and Project Managers dealing with FIDIC Yellow Book Projects
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 90 days of one to one support
- Programme director/s with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient morning timings or in-house at any time for a minimum of two bookings
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
EUR495 ex VAT per participant.
FIDIC Yellow Book Project Contracting Masterclass
- Do you participate in projects falling under FIDIC Yellow Book contracts?
- Do you want a deep understanding of your rights and obligations under a FIDIC Yellow Book contract?
- Do you want to gain a better insight into the professional contracting scene using FIDIC Yellow Book?
If you answered YES to any of the above you are invited to this two half day masterclass on the world of FIDIC Yellow Book contracts in project management and contracting.
This programme summarises the FIDIC Yellow Book conditions of contract, the red, yellow and silver books, claims management and dispute resolutions, contracts management and administration. A comprehensive look at how to manage large projects in a professional way.
Understand the concept of FIDIC Yellow Book Contracting within a project
What is FIDIC Yellow Book Contract, how it evolved and how does it protect the interest of all the parties in a project.
Comparative Overview of the red, silver and yellow FIDIC books and how they are used
We review the Red, Silver and Yellow books to understand when to use them, how to use them and their relevance to specific tasks.
Review of ALL the FIDIC Yellow Book Clauses
We review the key elements of a FIDIC Contract and why there is the need of specific clauses in the contract and the interpretation thereof.
1 General Provisions
2 The Employer
3 The Engineer
4 The Contractor
6 Staff and Labour
7 Plant, Materials and Workmanship
8 Commencement, Delays and Suspension
9 Tests on Completion
10 Employer's Taking Over
11 Defects after Taking Over
12 Tests After Completion
13 Variations and Adjustments
14 Contract Price and Payment
15 Termination by Employer
16 Suspension and Termination by Contractor
17 Care of the Works and Indemnities
18 Exceptional Events
20 Employer's and Contractor's Claims
21 Disputes and Arbitration
We review the claims process and how to create process and settle a claim for payment or variance under a FIDIC programme.
Dispute Avoidance Adjudication and Resolution Management
How to manage a dispute, mitigate the operational impact and secure your arbitrage position in case of a dispute.