Our Service Warranty
Business Owners, Directors, Managers, and Project Managers
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 90 days of one to one support
- Programme director/s with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient morning timings or in-house at any time for a minimum of two bookings
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
EUR495 ex VAT per participant.
FIDIC Project Contracting Masterclass
- Do you participate in projects falling under FIDIC contracts?
- Do you want a deep understanding of your rights and obligations under a FIDIC contract?
- Do you want to gain a better insight into the professional contracting scene using FIDIC?
If you answered YES to any of the above you are invited to this two half day masterclass on the world of FIDIC contracts in project management and contracting.
This programme summarises the FIDIC conditions of contract, the red, yellow and silver books, claims management and dispute resolutions, contracts management and administration. A comprehensive look at how to manage large projects in a professional way.
Understand the concept of FIDIC Contracting within a project
What is FIDIC Contract, how it evolved and how does it protect the interest of all the parties in a project
Overview of the red, silver and yellow FIDIC books and how they are used
We review the Red, Silver and Yellow books to understand when to use them, how to use them and their relevance to specific tasks.
Review of ALL the FIDIC Red Book Clauses
We review the key elements of a FIDIC Contract and why there is the need of specific clauses in the contract and the interpretation thereof.
We review the claims process and how to create, process and settle a claim for payment or variance under a FIDIC programme.
Dispute resolutions management
How to manage a dispute, mitigate operational impact and secure your arbitrage position in case of a dispute.