Directors, Business Owners, Sales Managers, Customer Service Managers and Administration Managers facing and supporting clients
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 30 days of one to one support
- Programme director/s with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient morning timings or in-house at any time for a minimum of two bookings
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
- Via Skype Interactive Environment
- Available in-house for a minimum of two bookings at no extra cost
EUR495 ex VAT per participant.
Our Service Warranty
Customer Service Masterclass - Delighting Profitably the Client
This is a masterclass about how to create a customer service experience that creates value for the client and the organisation through a consistent level of service and quality.
- Understanding Client Servicing and what does it mean and does for the Clients
We will review and discover what is exactly Customer Servising and how does it add invisible value to the client relationship over the short and long term in any business relationship.
- A scientific approach to Client Servicing
Lean how to identify a scientific approach to Client Servicing that is cost effective, viable and creates defined value that can be measured and controlled.
- Developing a Client Servicing Delight Programme
Grasp the main tenets of client servicing delight that is above average, valuable and creates a tougher layer of 'stickiness' in the client relationship.
- Planning and Delivery of Client Service Delight
Master the art and science of planning and actual delivery of Client Service Delight through your various channels using your teams across the organisation in a concerted effort to super-deliver.
- Human Resources aspect of Client Servicing
We depart from the premise that a happy employee will make a happy client, and build on this how 'work' can be transformed into FURK (Fun&Work) for the benefit of the organisation, but most importantly for the satisfaction of our clients and employees in equal portion.
- Soft Selling and Client Warm Ups
We study how customer servicing can address the concept of soft selling, externally and internally through value added services and client evangelising, recommendations and testimonials.
- Social Media and Customer Delight Management
We explore how customer servicing and delight management can be shared on social media ensure privacy and confidence building in order to act as an influencing force in our overall marketing mix.
- Customer Servicing KPI Management
We see what KPI we need to have in place to measure client servicing, quality of service and sales leads generated from the various client servicing channels in order to continuously refine the system.
- Customer Delight and the Sales Strategy
We look at how to embed a customer servicing delight mission in the sales strategy and eventually also in the mission of the organisation in order to create more economic value for the organisation through a better served client base.
- Customer Delight as a Corporate Philosophy
Embedding the customer delight process in our corporate philosophy necessitate a strong commitment, which commitment will only be embraced by the board of directors if they see positive economic contribution.