Business Owners, Directors, Managers, Administrators and Procurement Managers
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 30 days of one to one support
- Programme director/s with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient morning timings or in-house at any time for a minimum of two bookings
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
EUR395 ex VAT per participant.
Cost-Cutting Strategies for Value Creation Masterclass
- Are your profit margins being squeezed by cost increases or competition?
- Do you have control on all your cost - are your fixed cost over 20% of your total costs?
- Do you have a strategy to audit your cost base every year?
- How often do you assess your costs base?
This masterclass is aimed at helping attendees to take control of their cost base, assure all around cost efficiency and maximise return on investment.
Focus on Value not Delivery
The importance of focusing on value rather than deliveries and how to ensure vale for clients in a cost effective way.
How to conduct a C-O-S-T Audit to reduce your core expenses and increase value for your clients.
We review how the incremental approach to cost reduction works and how it can be used in any environment through Quality Circles.
Clean Sheet Approach
We review how the Clean-Sheet approach can be used to re-design processes to make them more effective and efficient.
Hire Low Strategies without Compromising Quality
How to manage your BIGGEST cost - Human Resources and ensure that your HR policies are there to create more value per euro spent.
Get More Value from Your Team
How to obtain more value from your team cost effectively and in a motivational way using tried and tested techniques used in German ad Japanese companies (service and production).
Challenge Your Suppliers
How to get better deals from suppliers and use these techniques to reduce your cost inputs.
Being Tax Savvy
How to ensure your business maximises the best tax rates possible through specific tax measures.
Right Gearing Your Company
How to strutute your company in the right gear to maximise Return on Investment.
Strategic Decisions to Keep Costs under the L-I-D
How to use the LID Model to keep cost under control in the medium to long term.