Directors responsible for Sales, Business owners, Sales Managers, Marketing Managers and Business Development Specialists.
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 30 days of one to one support
- Programme director/s with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient morning timings or in-house at any time for a minimum of two bookings
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
EUR495 ex VAT per participant.
Cluster Marketing Masterclass
This masterclass will provide attendees with
- Understanding the concept and use of cluster marketing in a modern environment
- How to cluster marketing works in various sectors B2B, B2C etc
- Overview of the psychological aspects of cluster marketing
- Where is the edge of Clustering over Segmentation
- Five different types of Clustering in Marketing and how to use them
- Practising Cluster marketing on a minimal budget
- Cluster Selling in B2B and B2C
- Strategic consideration in Cluster Marketing
Understanding the concept and use of cluster marketing in a modern environment
How does cluster marketing work in a modern environment and how it can be used to penetrate new market segments in a cost-effective way.
How do cluster marketing work in various sectors B2B, B2C etc
We look at the dynamics of cluster marketing in practice and how to take it to a professional level in order to expand organic marketing reach cost-effectively.
Overview of the psychological aspects of cluster marketing
Review of the psychological theories of cluster marketing and how it affected the behaviour of consumers and organisations and how it can be used both in marketing and sales pitching.
Where is the edge of Clustering over Segmentation
We look at the four key differences between Segmentation and Clustering and how clustering has the edge over-segmentation in a modern marketing environment
Five different types of Clustering in Marketing and how to use them
Review of the five key Clustering methods in marketing and how they affect the way how marketing is carried out and how sales can also use these methods to address key initiatives to penetrate new economic clusters.
Practising Cluster marketing on a minimal budget
We review seven examples of Cluster marketing in action and how these examples are reducing marketing spend and increasing market response in various sectors (fashion, retail, HORECA, FMCG, financial service, real estate and health services)
Cluster Selling in B2B and B2C
We look at hos Clustering Selling works in both the B2B and B2C environments and how salespersons can easily increase their sales by as much as 10% without spending more on advertising or selling effort.
Strategic consideration in Cluster Marketing
Finally, we look at the strategic considerations of cluster marketing and how it affects the brand positioning and the implications thereof for our sales and marketing efforts.