Anyone who is working with internal and external clients
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 30 days of one to one support
- Programme director/s with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient morning timings or in-house at any time for a minimum of two bookings
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
- Delivered via Skype Interactive platform
EUR195 ex VAT per participant.
Customer Service Workshop
Customers are everywhere and could be anyone, both internally and externally. This workshop will show what are the basic principles of customer service and how to excel in delivering a memorable experience.
Listen and Understanding Clients
We look at the importance of listening and understanding conversations and messages both internally and externally and how they effect our ability to deliver an impressive level of customer service.
Respect and Delivery
We look at the link between respect and deliver of what needs to be done in order to ensure that the needs of the client (internal and external) are met.
Negatives into Positives
In a modern work environment we need to be able to transform problems into opportunities. It is a frame of mind and a process we need to learn. This is what we will see here.
We look at how to communicate clearly and comprehensibly in order to ensure that what we can deliver is delivered as agreed and on time.