Sales Skills for the Christmas Season Workshop
During the Christmas season retail bonanza awaits! Make sure your retail selling team maximise the potential of the season and walk-ins to the full.
Sales persons in a retail environment who want that little extra Christmas sales skills.
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 30 days of one to one support
- Programme director with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient afternoon timings or in-house at any time
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
Price EUR65 ex VAT
4th Nov 2013 13:30hrs - 17:30hrs
11th Nov 2013 13:30hrs - 17:30hrs
18th Nov 2013 13:30hrs - 17:30hrs
25th Nov 2013 13:30hrs - 17:30hrs
- Greeting and communicating with clients in a persuasive way
This is a season of joy and merriment so we explore the psychology of walk-ins and how to connect with them easily and persuasively using social hypnotic skills which are easy to master and used in top retail stores in the US and Japan.
- Persuasive sales techniques in the retail environment
How to persuade people to buy that little extra 10% through emotional connection and transforming each sale into a value adding experience.
- Self presentation skills that build trust
How to self present and create trust in you and your offering with people who may be new to the retail outlet.
- Self grooming in as a selling professional
How to use techniques, tips and ideas how to groom oneself to leave a strong lasting impression.