NGO Funding Workshop
Secretaries, directors,, admin members and other people involved in NGO funding.
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 30 days of one to one support
- Programme director with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient morning timings or in-house at any time
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
EUR195 ex VAT
Raising funds on behalf on an NGO os a challenge. What is the value being delivered is usually a question of opinion, trust or mere social-good.
This NGO programme is designed for treasurers, directors and volunteers responsible from fund raising for NGO seeking to crowd source funds (excl EU sources and other Government handouts).
- Value proposition for NGO to their members and donors.
An understanding on how the members and donor behaviour can be managed towards sustainable funding programmes.
- 3-Steps towards corporate financial sources as NGO donors
How to build a simple funding structure that taps into donor funding which create win/win value for the NGO and the donors.
- 7-techniques on setting up and managing a reliable funding team that achieves results
Tactical aspects of funding na dhow to raise funds into a system which is sustainable and practical from the donor and NGO point of view.
- Motivating people to donate - 5-Steps to Success
How to motivate donors in five easy steps and create emotional and tangible value creation to justify the donation process.