Time Management and Personal Productivity Workshop
An insight into the world of personal productivity and time management for busy people working in a commercial environment, under constant pressure and limited resources.
This is a generic programme and caters for any need in any industry, sector or level
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 30 days of one to one support
- Programme director with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient morning timings or in-house at any time
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
EUR395 ex VAT
- Understanding the modern work model of Brain Power Management
We will visit the BPM-Model and how it relates to day to day time management and productivity
- Putting more brain power into what you do in a more productive way
How to harness the power of brain power in order to be more productive in what one does.
- Prioritizing, delegation and working through 3rd parties the way you want
How to go about priorities in scheduling what needs to be done and how to get the priorities right first time.
- The power of attitude and how to transform yours and that of your team to be focused on results
How to manage one's attitude and that of others in terms of productivity and time management.
- Fast track your focus through more economic value adding that really matters for your employer
How to be more productive in an economic way in a commercial operation of any nature or sector.
- Inspiring your team to do more with less
We visit how one can inspire a team through motivation and professional delegation.
- Refine your persuasion skills for your team, clients and people around yourself
We visit how to refine one's persuasion skills in relation to teams, clients and people around oneself in a win / win scenario.
- Managing your self esteem for results
How to manage self esteem in order to create a more productive self
- Creativity for workplace super performance
How to harness creativity in a consistent and sustainable way in a work environment.
- Time management for the busy manager
How to manage time effectively and efficiently in a work environment.
- Personal efficiency at work using KISS Model
Review and critique of the KISS model and how to use it in the time management scenario.
- Managing an empowered learning organization
How to empower an organization to progress through more effective and efficient use of resource and time without impinging on the quality aspects.