Customer Service Excellence Workshop
Customer service is the key to loyalty and repeats. Customer service excellence is a skill critical in any business. This is the workshop to cover the professional and practical side of customer service.
People working with clients face-to-face, online and via the phone. Additional modules for various sectors e.g. hotels, retail, healthcare, financial services, ICT, delivery people and entertainment.
- Maximum 8 attendees
- 30 days of one to one support
- Programme director with at least a Masters Degree in the subject
- Convenient afternoon timings or in-house at any time
- Can be configured to address a number of professions and industry sectors
EUR175 ex VAT per participant
Customer Communication in a Customer Service environment
We cover the aspects of communication, client interaction model and how customer service excellence can be delivered in practical terms.
Understanding the Customer needs (implicit and explicit)
How to understand the direct and indirect client needs and helping the client to see and buy the best value for him, her or their end consumer.
Customer service persuasion techniques
We cover a number of techniques that create a sense of respect, loyalty and trust by the client in the advise dispensed that foster a responsible relationship.
Customer service in person, over the phone and e-mail
How to engage, communicate and manage the customer experience in a respectable way within the confines of the law and ultimately create positive goodwill.
Grooming aspects of customer service excellence
The physical aspect of grooming and self presentation in the professional environment.
Managing customer service mishaps professionally.
We cover how to deal with situations which go wrong and how to handle them in a professional way which retain the client positive relationship and avoid toxic feelings.
Special modules are available for
- Hospitality and entertainment service
- Healthcare, pharmacy, beauty and dental services
- Finance, legal and notarial assistant services
- ICT support personnel
- Delivery persons (home and business)
- Installers and home workers